Mother and Baby Yoga classes are a wonderfully special time at Yoga Bloom! Classes are facilitated by me, for new mothers & babies to stretch, relax and spend quality bonding time together ♥ These days I have my own baby Saoirse with me in class too!
- Mama: stretch & strengthen post- pregnancy & birth
- Baby gets to stretch too!
- Mama & baby get to RELAX together
- Mamas & babies meet other mamas and babies
Mothers gradually and gently reacquaint with her body and mind, and of course baby, after the transformative experience of giving birth. The focus is on tuning into the body, and the mind, through gentle limbering and strengthening exercise and breathwork, for a new integration of physical and emotional well-being.
Babies have their own special part of the class for some gentle stretching and some singsong with mama, and they get to connect through breath, plenty of eye contact, closeness and engagement with Mama 🙂
We have tea and coffee and chat afterwards every week
- 6-week course: €65 (limited drop-in available €13)
- Your 6 weeks starts from whenever you’re ready to start your first class providing spaces are available 🙂
- Tuesdays 10:30AM
Classes are usually suitable from when you the Mama are six weeks post-partum until baby is fairly mobile. Please enquire if you’d like to know about yoga for mamas of older babies (crawlers/wobblers) which is usually held on Fridays.
Contact Adrienne 0834195646 firstname.lastname@example.org