I offer support for women to tune into their own bodies and minds during pregnancy and beyond, to actively prepare body and mind for the powerful experience of birth.
- Community and chat with other pregnant women
- Gentle movements and stretches to keep the body limber, healthy & strong throughout pregnancy
- Breathing techniques and positions and information for pregnancy and birth
- Birthing positions and preparation
- Guided Relaxation
Prenatal Yoga Classes on ZOOM
- Classes cost €55 for a block of 6 classes (use within 8 weeks): click here to book for Prenatal Yoga on ZOOM
Prenatal Yoga STUDIO classes
Note that studio classes are relocating to Bree to avail of extra space in bigger premises there. I look forward to meeting the mamas-to-be and bumps in person soon!
More info here
YOGA BLOOM DURING COVID-19
At the start of Covid Lockdown we began to “meet” for class online. Together we figured it out and I am SO grateful that anyone joined in at all and gave me the opportunity to test the waters and see how we would go. I deliberately make the class shorter than my studio class, because screen-time, and I intend to keep this virtual meet-up as an offering between studio classes too.
I will soon relocate my prenatal yoga classes to Earthwise Yoga in Bree to avail of more space in bigger premises there and enable distancing.
Know also that I am here as a “WhatsApp Doula” for any pregnancy, birth and new mama supports and suggestions that I can give, and I endeavour to add information to my website as a resource you can check out as you go. I’ve also started a Facebook group for pregnant and new mamas of 2020.