I’m so thrilled that Eimear Grace will be joining us in October for a 5-week Baby Massage course, here at Yoga Bloom! Me and baby Saoirse will be there and we hope you can join us too 💜
Eimear explains how Baby Massage is an amazing way to connect with your baby:
Why massage your baby?
– Deepen your connection with your little one
– Encourage healthy physical development and motor skills
– Sooth, comfort and relax your baby
– Treat minor ailments and emotional distress
During the classes we will explore baby’s emotional and physical development and how we as parents can offer support and comfort to our little ones through massage and movement. We look at pressure points and reflexology techniques to relax and sooth baby ailments. Throughout it all, we spend time connecting with our babies and sharing our new skills and discoveries with these amazing little beings.
The course will run over 5 classes and includes oil and handouts to help you practice at home.
** Tea and coffee provided 🙂 **
What age should baby be?
Usually suitable from about 6 weeks until baby is mobile
If you’d like to ask Eimear any questions about baby massage, you can contact her directly 0851403755
- Starts: Friday 13th of October for five weeks (with a break during the Halloween mid-term)
- Cost: €65 Includes oil and handouts to help you practice at home
Spaces are limited so please let me know as soon as you can if you’d like to book in 🙂
Adrienne 0834195646 email@example.com